IGT Sales Operations Analyst in Las Vegas, Nevada
Req No. 17663BR
Job Posting Title Sales Operations Analyst
Location NV - Las Vegas
Employment Status Full Time
Description As member of the Sales Operations team, the primary focus of the position is to provide opportunity management, sales analysis and reporting in support of the sales division. This position will work with Sales to manage the sales opportunity pipeline, create metrics, analyze sales, opportunity and order data to develop sales/demand forecasts and support our annual census. In addition, this position will develop management reporting and dashboards, help drive business process improvements and support the development of automated tools and applications to increase efficiency and accuracy of analyses and reporting. Analysis will include market share, product mix, funnel coverage, opportunity sales cycle, customer buying trends and sales trends. The position will also interact with key departments in support of the sales forecast including finance, operations, order management and product management.
First Year Goals
• Collaborate with Sales Operations and key contacts to understand the products, markets, and customers
• Work with Sales to manage opportunity pipeline and develop sales forecasts
• Provide analysis and management reports to support weekly Sales reporting cadence and census
• Demonstrate knowledge of Salesforce.com, SAP, Tableau and associated reporting tools.
•Drive development of key management dashboards
• Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience in an analyst role
• 3+ years of experience as an analyst preferably with a considerable sales focus
• Advanced knowledge of Excel, data management and report development preferably using SAP, Salesforce.com and Tableau
• Strong analytical skills
• Data accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to present data in a professional manner
• Highly motivated and able to work independently and manage priorities effectively
Special requirements needed Security Investigation
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
Posting Code: cb #LI-KK1