IGT Supervisor Order Management in Las Vegas, Nevada
Req No. 17494BR
Job Posting Title Supervisor Order Management
Location NV - Las Vegas
Employment Status Full Time
Description IGT is in search of our next team leader for our Order Management group. This person will have supervisory responsibilities for a portion of our North American Parts and Conversion order entry processes. This is an integral supervisory position that works closely with Sales, Casino Operators, Distributors, IGT Field Services, Production, Compliance, Product Management, Shipping, and Legal to ensure proper procedures are followed regarding order entry and order maintenance functions upholding the quality standards set by our customers and our committed (SLA’s) Service Level Agreements regarding order cycle times.
This Supervisor will maintain a team of 12 to 15 direct reports and will provide direct supervision and training for all departmental order entry team members to include daily team direction and adjustments regarding work volume, overtime parameters, performance counseling’s, and annual reviews. In addition, this individual will facilitate cross-functional meetings in order to improve “Best Business Practices”, participle in large customer projects, and or to discuss and solve operational challenges and opportunities as well as own the documentation of all internal processes. Strong relationship building and supervisory skills are required to meet or exceed current business expectations for this position.
Daily Functions - Order Management Supervisor:
Review daily order volume; develop and implement a team plan to enter all new orders and meet the required order review guidelines for all existing open orders.
Provide leadership, guidance, support and training to the staff within the department to assist in achieving departmental and organizational goals.
Actively participate in operational efficiency projects to streamline processes impacting the order cycle times
Position provides mentoring and development of staff on a daily basis and through weekly 1:1 meetings.
Responsible for addressing employee relation issues including hiring, training, evaluating, mentoring, motivating and discipline.
Supervisor will be in daily / hourly discussions with peers in order to level load the entire team, maximize staffing, minimize overtime and missed SLA’s.
First Year Goals
• Effectively “level load” the daily order volume of orders using all available resources.
• Review all applicable Order Management processes, propose and implement process improvements as appropriate. Continually look to improve “Best Business Practices”.
•.Ensure team knowledge and training is homogenized among the team.
• All processes need to be documented.
• Set a consistent and standard way to measure and present KPI’s (Key Performance Indices) for the department. (Working closely with the Order Management Business Analyst Manager and SalesForce representative)
Associates degree or equivalent preferred.
Minimum of 3 yrs customer service or operational supervisory experience preferred.
Strong analytical, leadership, problem solving skills. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Proficiency with SAP and SalesForce preferred.
Strong PC expertise required with emphasis on Excel and Word.
Must be able to work independently and manage multiple projects with attention to detail.
Must possess professional demeanor, excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Special requirements needed
Ability to Travel
Work overtime as needed
Must be at least 21 years of age
Able to obtain a Gaming License
Available to work on weekends
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation