IGT Corporate Recruiter in Mexico City, Mexico
Mexico City, MEX, MX, 11810
Requisition ID: 1512
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
As a full-cycle Recruiter, you will partner with the global human resource team, business leaders and the global talent acquisition leadership team to implement best in class talent acquisition practices. You will recruit for our teams in Latin America and the Caribbean. This position is based out of our office in Mexico City.
• Manage full life cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across Latin America and the Caribbean.
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting talent, particular to each location.
• Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure the job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate standards.
• Work closely with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategies to effectively source and identify both passive and active talent.
• Share performance metrics and market trends with HR Managers, hiring managers and Recruiting leadership team.
• 3+ years of dedicated full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience. In-house corporate recruiting highly desired.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recruiting experience required.
• Experience recruiting Latin America and Caribbean (i.e. Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Trinidad & Tobago).
• Experience recruiting all levels including high volume roles (i.e. Call Center, Software Engineer).
• Expertise with various candidate sourcing tools and recruiting systems; develop a sourcing plan for both passive and active candidates including utilization of internet sourcing, networking, social media and job boards; screen qualified candidates against required skills and experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to represent IGT outside the company is also required.
• Experience with an applicant tracking system (ATS) such as BrassRing, SuccessFactors, Taleo or similar ATS strongly desired.
• Team player who is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships• Decision making• Drive results• Foster innovation• Personal energy• Self-leadership
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visitwww.igt.com.