IGT Technical (Graphic) Artist II in Moncton, New Brunswick
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The SPIELO brand within IGT represents a complete range of end-to-end gaming products for diverse gaming segments, including distributed government-sponsored markets, commercial casino markets, and Amusement With Prize (AWP) markets.
Our Moncton Game Designing Studio is currently looking for a Technical Artist. This team member works in close collaboration with Artist Animators, Software Developers and Game Designers in adapting existing games to meet the requirements of target markets and players. If you have a strong understanding of art production and you want to be part of a team that creates the highest caliber of products, then we have a game changing opportunity for you!
Supporting in the completion of game graphics for new games.
Responsible for modifying existing art and video assets, or creating new ones for game ports.
The fulfillment of projects and organizational objectives.
Designs and develops innovative and exciting graphics for games, based on market research, and animations best suited for a target market.
Responsible for adapting game assets (static and animated) and user interfaces.
Creates graphics for marketing packages.
Prepares and optimizes graphic files for development implementation.
Collaborates on Design team including Software Developers to ensure appropriate platform development.
· Post-Secondary Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or 2D/3D Animation, and/or equivalent working experience
· Minimum 2 years work experience in the Visual Arts industry, with game development experience being considered a strong asset
· Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite more specifically; Photoshop and After Effects
· Should be a team player who thrives in a multi-tasking environment, managing several projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
· Experience in creating complex graphics including action scripting in Photoshop, game optimization, marquee lighting, extending backgrounds, creating new elements for existing games, and working with texture memory
· High degree of innovation and strong troubleshooting ability
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Proficiency in Particle Effects and 3D applications would be assets
· Proficiency in Unity would also be an asset
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, provincial or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .