IGT Art Manager in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 17614BR
Job Posting Title Art Manager
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
Four Kings Studio is looking to add a manager for our Production Art team for both physical and digital graphic content. If you are ambitious and passionate about both the creation of physical and digital graphic content, have great organizational skills and the ability to work diplomatically with multiple departments this is the job for you! You’ll be responsible for overseeing a group of amazing artists and coordinators that work diligently to ensure our gaming machine and lottery terminals go out into the field accurately and on time.
• Assign, manage and track work pertaining to physical and digital graphic art creation for all game development studios worldwide. This includes being a Liaison between the studios, production and product assurance for all physical graphic content.
• Address issues pertaining to physical part production including compliance, regulator and product assurance issues, customer inquiries and issues related to the physical printing process.
• Work with Product Lifecycle and Market Management to provide physical graphic parts and support for all gaming shows and field trials including supplying and installing parts on EGMs.
• Facilitate the in-house production of physical graphic parts for the lottery business segment.
• Work closely with Coordinators, Artists, Hardware Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers to facilitate the development production of parts for new cabinets.
• Track time card charges for multiple employees to ensure that all project related, administration and sustainable charges are allocated correctly.
• Maintain documentation in SAP relating to projects, physical part production and variant configurator so that customer orders will be configured correctly.
• Assist Production Control and Material Master Management with day to day issues involving the Bill of Materials and part status’ for physical graphic parts.
• Work with the Silk Screen Department and Manufacturing Engineering to implement printing process improvements
• Facilitate changes and track status for mass printing process change-overs.
• Ensures product conforms to engineering design, regulatory, and customer performance expectations.
• Provide regular performance evaluations for all direct reports.
First Year Goals
• Schedule the development of graphic content to ensure on time Release To Sales for gaming products.
• Develop and maintain clearly defined processes for individual contributors to follow.
• Attend art development meetings to track the progress of multiple projects.
• Ensures product conforms to engineering design and regulatory expectations.
• Maintain documentation relating to field issues and part replacements such as Customer and Internal notifications.
• Perform regular check-ins with all direct reports to ensure that the workload is sufficient and requirements are being met.
• Facilitate the creation of all graphic part creation from design to release.
• Work with multiple departments (Silk Screen, Manufacturing Engineering, Product Assurance, etc…) to create or revise processes for time and cost savings.
• Work with senior management as needed to supply information regarding game and graphic development.
• 10 to 12 years work experience in the production of physical and digital graphic content required.
• Must be familiar with multiple printing processes for physical graphic production (silk screening, inkjet printing, etc…)
• Ability to read Engineering Drawings is a must.
• Highly developed knowledge of SAP and matrix programs.
• Advanced Technical and Organizational skills.
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must be able to work overtime as needed
Special requirements needed
Must be at least 21 years of age
Able to obtain a Gaming License
Pass a background check
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
• Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
• Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
• Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
• Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
• Foster innovation
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.