IGT SAP FICO Analyst in Reno, Nevada
Req No. 17578BR
Job Posting Title SAP FICO Analyst
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
IGT’s SAP Core team is looking for a proven Accounting and or Finance professional to support the CFO's organization configuring SAP and other differentiating software solutions
• Leverage your expert knowledge of business processes and challenges related to sales order processing, purchase order processing, pricing, billing, product costing for a large manufacturing company
• Develop solutions for the entire Order-to-Cash (OTC) & Procure to Pay processes with a focus on the FICO, COPA, RAR, Treasury & Banking, & Asset Accounting modules
• Lead analysis and design sessions to create requirements to develop the right solution
• Share best practices, industry knowledge, and personal expertise to educate both business users fellow analysts, in formal and ad hoc settings
• Lead meetings and with business users to help them understand process and systems capabilities and business benefits or proposed solutions and system functionality
• Act as a team lead for other analysts and business users (depending on specific project need)
• Experienced in configuring and implementing Complex Pricing, Account Assignments, Credit Management, Billing and Billing interfaces with other applications
• Ensure technical solutions maintain design integrity, adhere to functional designs, and meet business needs
• Create test scripts and drive integration and regression testing.
• Work as part of a project team and assist in the analysis of business process improvement opportunities.
• Assist in the development and implementation of new or revised business processes using associated SAP and other SaaS technologies.
• Work on new and modified business process improvement projects using SAP and/or related technologies.
• Assist in the development of solution alternatives; learn to understand the context of recommendations.
• Use computer aided design tools to design and/or configure systems for controlling and reporting on routine user business operations and processes.
• Assist in developing functional specifications and processing requirements. Implement assigned portions of project plan as directed.
• Support the performance of system configuration tasks for assigned solutions and may provide user support, including troubleshooting, debugging, and updating.
• Participate on a SCRUM development team to deliver value in an AGILE method.
First Year Goals
Learn the business processes and configuration within accounting and finance related to the existing SAP implementation for gaming business unit.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Master’s degree preferred or equivalent experience, Accounting degree and CSM certification a plus
• 5 to 8 years of experience in SAP
• 5 to 8 years of project or team lead experience and/or participation on a SCRUM development team
• Must be able to understand the context in which solutions are being developed and have the ability to apply current technologies to the resolution of some business issues
• Use established analytical techniques to assist in problem resolution
• Must have knowledge of/skills in SAP system configurations and related functionality, IS system design, programming, debugging and troubleshooting, documentation and implementation standards, client organization’s business processes and system authorization concept
• Must be able to obtain a gaming card
Special requirements needed Pass a background check
Keys To Success
• Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity. • Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally • Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve. • Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles. • Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself • Foster innovation
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.